Sunday 16 October 2011

Classy Shopping

Webster's dictionary defines the word classy as an adjective meaning, "without class." True story.

I have been frequenting some extremely classy retail establishments since moving to the Bush. 
Yesterday, after a hard morning's work, I treated myself with a trip to Giant Tiger, a very classy Canadian chain, to which I had never been before. What a treat!

Canada is known for its giant tigers.

Fluorescent lighting and plastic hangers, my fave!

Then this afternoon I really went all out and went to the king of classy, Walmart.

Good job, Walmart!

interior of Walmart

Yes, Walmart sells "fresh" produce! Yes, I bought 2 Walmart-brand chicken breasts from the meat section! I am living it up and having adventures!

5 comments:

  1. Giant Tiger looks like Trial. of course, Walmart also looks like Trial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what's Trial? Please educate

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Walmart doesn't look that bad. Just like a Superstore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Giant Tiger must be a prairie special. it makes Wal-Mart look lik Target!
    You are certainly in your shire years now. Faithful Wally will be there soon to comfort you, as he comforted me in my shire years.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ask Yosuke about Trial! it's Oita's version of Walmart except EVEN CLASSIER.

    ReplyDelete