Friday 25 November 2011

Stay off the West Side!

You're no Cookie Kwan/Margaret Wang, Mr. Dave Price.

"Uh, well like, my last name is Price? 
So I named my husband/wife team Team Price?
And then I decided that our slogan would be 'The Price is Right?'
Because my last name is Price? Right?"


Your ad is on the side of a garbage bin, you have clearly stolen your logo word-for-word from an extremely popular and very long-running TV show, and look at yourself. Just look. 

"And then like, I pulled my collar out as far as it would go over my jacket?
And I wish you could see, because like, I'm wearing white socks too? 
To match the shirt? 
But the photographer was all like, 'A head shot is more professional?'"


And Dave, why do you talk like that? It sounds like everything you say is a question. Lower your tone at the end of a statement. Go down, not up. 

4 comments:

  1. How did you come in contact with this person? I'm not understanding all the passion against him. He's just a very uninteresting Saskatooner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. does he have tv ads? do people give him discounts when he shows up at their restaurants?

    ReplyDelete