Saturday 26 November 2011

It's Christmas!

In one month. Ha ha, fooled you, right? You thought it was Christmas RIGHT NOW!

Well I heard that Mariah Carey song on the radio for the first time this year earlier this week, and I went to the Boomtown Museum today where I saw the most charming nativity scene of my life, which inspired me to share it here on the internets:

Baby Jebus was born in a well-ventilated room

Close up of his peeps on the left.

Don't forget the asses! Ha-HAAAA!

Really though, they couldn't just turn the horses around? What's up with that? I learned that when a horse presents its rear to you, that it's disrespecting you! Don't let them basashi disrespect you, foo'! 

So the nativity scene... meh I guess you had to be there.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I like that you labeled this post under 'celebs'. is that a nod to the big JC?

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is by far the biggest celeb on this blog so far

    ReplyDelete